- The presence of mud-like material in irregular patterns lining walls and floors.
Termites may excavate the wood so that only a very thin layer of wood is left on the surface of the cavity and the outside. Then this layer is broken; they will cover the holes with mud like material, used to make the tubes. This is a mixture of soil, feces, and saliva.
- The appearance of a swarm that looks like “flying ants.” This indicates a nest may be near.
- Piles of wings: Swarmers shed their wings as they entered their next phase of development.
Be safe, not sorry. Contact All American Pest Service if you are in the Siesta Key area to check and make sure you do not have a termite problem. In addition to our expert technicians we have a specially trained dog that can “Sniff Out” any termites!
Our termite trained dogs are intelligent and have acute sense of hearing and smell. They are small enough to get into crawl spaces and will not hurt your floors or walls.
Our technicians look at possible trouble spots closely to make sure you get a thorough inspection. We start in your basement and work our way up.
- All wood construction including sills, sub floors, joists, support posts, supporting piers, basement window frames, and wood under porches.
- We pay close attention to to places where concrete: steps, porches, or slabs join the wooden structure.
- We check all hollow blocks, cracks in the cement or brick construction and expansion joints.
- We will even check your wood piles, scrape wood, sheds, old exterior tree stumps, and fence posts.
The average cost of termite damage repair can run you between $8,000 to $20,000. Contact All American Pest Services if you are in the Siesta Key area today. Don’t let a well organized termite colony consume your home and costs you thousands of dollars.